Departure & Return
Departure PointKoper, Koper, Slovenian Istria, Slovenian Littoral Region
Traveler pickup is offered
• Cruise passenger terminal in Koper,
• Hotel or any other preferred pickup location in Koper, Izola, Piran and Portoroz
Dates: See Availability
• If not otherwise agreed the return location is the same as pickup location.
Departure Point: • Cruise passenger terminal in Koper, • Hotel or any other preferred pickup location in Koper, Izola, Piran and Portoroz
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Our tour runs regardless of weather conditions - rain, hail or shine and lasts approx. 4 hours.
- Be sure to bring comfortable clothes and footwear, water bottle, sunscreen, camera and sunglasses.
- Participants must wear bicycle helmets, and they take part at their own risk.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alfredo TOURS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff