Departure & Return
Departure PointKoper, Koper, Slovenian Istria, Slovenian Littoral Region
Traveler pickup is offered
• Departure time for Cruise Passengers is 1 hour after the ship docks but no later than 11:00 am
• Pick-up at hotel: 10:30 am
• Departure Time 11:00 am
- Port of Koper / Porto di Capodistria - Truck terminal (Luka Koper Inpo), Ankaranska cesta 7, 6000 Koper - Capodistria, Slovenia
Departure Point: • Cruise passenger terminal in Koper, • Hotel or any other preferred pickup location in Koper, Izola, Piran and Portoroz
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Although we will hunt on sites where we have previously found truffles, finding them cannot be guaranteed.
- We regret that you are not able to bring your own dog on this tour as they will distract our truffle hound.
- Truffle hunting will require some walking (on flat slopes mainly but also on some gently sloping sites).
- We suggest good walking shoes (no flip-flops!)
- We also regret to inform that this tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility.
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alfredo TOURS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff