2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Known for its wealth of history and riverside beauty, scenic Koblenz has much to offer—and this private walking tour serves as the perfect introduction to its highlights. Pick from multiple daily tour times, and meet your guide in the city center. You’ll explore Münzplatz Square, will admire two historical churches (the Liebfrauenkirche and Basilica of St. Castor), will soak up the atmosphere of the Old Town, and more.
- This introductory tour is perfect for first-time Koblenz visitors
- Pick from multiple daily tour times to best suit your schedule
- A private tour makes for a personalized way to explore the city
- Discover Koblenz’s Old Town, historical churches, and other sights
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Münzpl., 56068 Koblenz, Germany
Meeting point at hotel possible if centrally located.
Konrad-Adenauer-Ufer, 56068 Koblenz, Germany
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BlackBuck Travels
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Koblenz - Old Town including the Deutsches Eck
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKoblenzWalking Tours - Rhine RiverHistorical Tours - Rhine RiverCategory