4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Mask, Gloves & Hand Sanitizer
$40.00 surcharge for Las Vegas pickup 2-3 guest per trip not per person due at time of confirmation.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please notify us of the pickup location at the time of booking
Hotel pickup is in the valet
Las Vegas tours have an earlier start time
We confirm tours 1-2 days prior to the event
$40.00 surcharge for Las Vegas pickup per trip not per person due at time of confirmation.
- McCarran Intl Airport, 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Laughlin Bullhead Intl Airport, 2550 Laughlin View Dr, Bullhead City, AZ 86429
- Lake Havasu City Municipal Airport, Lake Havasu City, AZ
- Kingman Airport, 7000 Flightline Dr, Kingman, AZ 86401
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Subject to forehead temperature check prior to departure
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Desert Wonder Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Oatman Village Western Mining Village/Museums & Scenic Route 66 Experience ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Oatman Village Western Mining Village/Museums & Scenic Route 66 Experience ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingKingmanLas VegasBus Tours - ArizonaArchaeology Tours - ArizonaHistorical Tours - ArizonaHalf-day Tours - ArizonaCategory