1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
SEA LIFE Timmendorfer Strand is a magical aquarium that’s perfect for all the family. Avoid waiting in long lines at the entrance by having a skip-the-line admission ticket included. You’ll bypass the crowds and head straight for the action. See over 2500 animals from over 100 different species, including sharks, turtles, otters, octopodes, clownfish, and more.
- Avoid long visitor lines with a skip-the-line ticket to SEA LIFE
- A perfect family-friendly activity for all weather conditions
- Plenty to explore—38 pools and over 100 different species
- Visit the rainforest area to see otters, boa constrictors, and piranhas
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to SEA LIFE Timmendorfer Strand
Transportation to/from attractions
Professional Souvenir Photos (available for purchase on site)
Departure & Return
Kurpromenade 5, 23669 Timmendorfer Strand, Germany
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under the age of 15 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Last admission is 1 hour before closure. Please check detailed opening hours in advance.
- No skip-the-line admission. Due to increased visitor numbers during peak season there might be waiting times.
- Most travelers can participate
- 2G rule applies for visitors aged 18+ years, 3G rule applies from 7-17 years.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY SEA LIFE Deutschland GmbH - Timmendorfer Strand
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during SEA LIFE Timmendorfer Strand Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during SEA LIFE Timmendorfer Strand Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during SEA LIFE Timmendorfer Strand Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during SEA LIFE Timmendorfer Strand Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesKielNature and Wildlife - Northern GermanyAttractions & Museums - Northern GermanyCategory