Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Meeting location at Pacos Tacos in the town of Hanapepe. 4505 Puolo Rd, Hanapepe, HI 96716 The activity takes place in Waimea Canyon State Park and Kokee State Park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- CLOSED-TOE SHOES REQUIRED, NO sandals or water shoes, NO exceptions.
- Weight limit 250lbs
- Height minimum 4'11inches and maximum 6'5 inches
- Travelers must feel comfortable ridding as a group at a moderate speed on windy public pave roads
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with physical limitations or riders who do not feel comfortable riding on pave winding road
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keko Adventure Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands