7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover Kauai’s highlights and hidden gems on a full-day private tour that offer a personal glimpse of the island’s local culture and history. Navigate the Garden Isle in a private minivan, and feel the mist from a pair of beautiful waterfalls. Look out to sea from the Kilauea Lighthouse and Hanalei Bay, and watch for whales and endangered geese at a wildlife refuge. Visit Kauai hidden beaches and ancient sites and learn about Kauai's history and local culture along the way.
- Private tour of Kauai’s north shore
- Visit the stunning cascades of Wailua Falls and Opaeka’a Falls
- Take in sweeping vistas from the Wailua River Overlook and Hanalei Valley Lookout
- Look for humpback whales and the endangered Nene goose from Kilauea Lighthouse
- Walk along Hanalei Pier and Tunnels Beach at Hanalei Bay
- Includes bottled water, juice and minivan transport from Lihue
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel, airport or harbor pickup and drop-off (Visitors from Princeville or Poipu meet in Lihue)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointKauai, Kauai, Hawaii
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels and resorts in Lihue, Kapaa, Wailua. For guests staying in Poipu, Princeville, Hanalei, Kalaheo, Waimea, Anahola our pick up location is Walmart in Lihue town.
- Kauai Island Airport, 3901 Mokulele Loop, Lihue, Kauai, HI 96766
- Nawiliwili harbor
Wal-Mart in Lihue town (3-3300 Kuhio Hwy. Lihue)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- For groups larger than 9, please contact Viator as this tour can take groups up to 16
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Pricing displayed is per person based on a party of six passengers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kauai Island Shuttle
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Kauai North Shore Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Kauai North Shore Tour
2 hours 35 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 5 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKauaiBus Tours - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiHistorical Tours - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - OahuNature and Wildlife - OahuHistorical Tours - OahuFull-day Tours - OahuBus Tours - MauiNature and Wildlife - MauiHistorical Tours - MauiFull-day Tours - MauiCategory
Kilauea Point National Wildlife RefugeKilohana PlantationKalalau LookoutMt. WaialealeOpaekaa FallsKauai Cruise PortRussian Fort Elizabeth State Historical ParkWailua FallsSpouting HornKoke'e State ParkPolihale State ParkMenehune Fish PondMakua Beach (Tunnels Beach)Old Koloa TownHuleia National Wildlife RefugeAnini BeachFern GrottoWaioli Mission HouseKokee Natural History MuseumKauai Museum