6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
This private tour makes it easy to see the natural wonders of Kauai’s lush north shore, all without renting a car. Soak up the views and learn about the island’s history and legends while your driver handles the roads, stopping to explore must-see sites like Hanalei Bay, Tunnels surf beach, Wailua Falls, and the Kilauea Lighthouse. Plus, visit a sacred Hindu monastery tucked into the slope of a volcano—a place that most visitors don't know about.
- See why the north shore is considered Kauai’s most beautiful
- Stop at beaches, bays, waterfalls, and even a hidden monastery
- Leave the guidebook behind and learn about Kauai from a local
- Great option for those staying on the south shore without a rental car
Saved to wishlist!
Private pick up and drop off in Kauai (hotel or cruise terminal)
Private vehicle disposition with driver/guide for 6 hours
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Nāwiliwili Harbor, Waapa Rd, Lihue, HI 96766, USA
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In case of needing infant seat please request at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 6 hour Tour of Kauai North Shore with Local Guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 6 hour Tour of Kauai North Shore with Local Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 6 hour Tour of Kauai North Shore with Local Guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 6 hour Tour of Kauai North Shore with Local Guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private 6 hour Tour of Kauai North Shore with Local Guide
4 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKauaiShore Excursions - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - OahuBus Tours - OahuNature and Wildlife - OahuPorts of Call Tours - OahuHalf-day Tours - OahuShore Excursions - MauiBus Tours - MauiNature and Wildlife - MauiPorts of Call Tours - MauiHalf-day Tours - MauiCategory
NiihauKauai Coffee Company Anini BeachOpaekaa FallsKoke'e State ParkWaioli Mission HouseFern GrottoPolihale State ParkHuleia National Wildlife RefugeSpouting HornRussian Fort Elizabeth State Historical ParkMt. WaialealeKalalau LookoutOld Koloa TownMakua Beach (Tunnels Beach)Kauai Cruise PortKauai MuseumKilauea Point National Wildlife RefugeWailua FallsMenehune Fish Pond