- Small-group tour (maximum 8): Ensures a more personal experience
- Learn about wildlife and Hawaii’s ecosystem from your guide
- Includes snacks and water: No need to bring your own
- Spot an abundance of marine life, including fish and sea mammals
Departure & Return
Please refer to the detailed confirmation email that WE will send you once you provide all of the necessary details to finalize your reservation. **WE CANNOT PROVIDE TRANSPORTATION, PLEASE MAKE ARRANGEMENTS PRIOR TO GETTING TO ISLAND**
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not for travelers who are morbidly obese. Weight LIMIT of 299lbs or less. (No to 302lbs or 306 lbs)
- Not for travelers who cannot easily walk into and out of the ocean water
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Z Tourz
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff