50 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
To fully appreciate the beauty of Hawaii’s ‘Garden Isle,’ take to the skies above Kauai on a helicopter tour in a new Eurocopter Eco-Star. Soar over the island’s diverse terrain, from rain-soaked Mt. Waialeale and the waterfalls of Waiapuna to the dry red ravine of Waimea Canyon and the breathtaking emerald spires of the Na Pali Coast. A two-way radio to communicate with the pilot and expansive viewing glass add to the unforgettable flight.
- FAA Diamond Award. Every year since 1998, Blue Hawaiian’s superb maintenance technicians have earned the FAA’s Certificate of Excellence—“Diamond Award.” No other helicopter tour company in Hawaii has earned it even once
- 50-minute helicopter tour of Kauai
- Take in outstanding aerial views of the island
- Get a new perspective on the dramatic geography of the Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, 'Jurassic Park Falls,' and more
- New Eurocopter Eco-Star helicopter reduces overflight noise by 50%
- Get comfortable in business class-style seats with wide viewing windows
- Communicate with the pilot via two-way radio
- Once-in-a-lifetime experience
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees, and handling charges
Tour narration by pilots who are State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guides
A recording is made of your actual flight and may be purchased (USB stick $59.99) after your tour.
Departure & Return
3730 Ahukini Rd , 3730 Ahukini Rd, Lihue, HI 96766, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- No charge for infants (under 2 years of age) provided they do not occupy a seat
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in. Each passenger weighing over 250 pounds will be assessed a "comfort seat" charge for an additional seat, payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. It is important to provide accurate body weight at checkout.
- Please wear dark colors to prevent reflections in photos.
- 24-hour cancellation notice required.
- Tours/times may vary according to weather conditions.
- No scuba diving within 24 hours of departure.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please print voucher & bring with the day of your tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Kauai ECO Adventure Helicopter Tour
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKauaiHelicopter Tours - HawaiiHelicopter Tours - OahuHelicopter Tours - MauiCategory
Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park Tours & TicketsKauai Cruise Port Tours & TicketsKoke'e State Park Tours & TicketsKalalau Lookout Tours & TicketsFern Grotto Tours & TicketsWaioli Mission House Tours & TicketsMenehune Fish Pond Tours & TicketsSpouting Horn Tours & TicketsKilohana Plantation Tours & TicketsKauai Coffee Company Tours & TicketsAnini Beach Tours & TicketsMt. Waialeale Tours & TicketsKilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge Tours & TicketsWailua Falls Tours & TicketsHuleia National Wildlife Refuge Tours & TicketsOpaekaa Falls Tours & TicketsKokee Natural History Museum Tours & TicketsKauai Museum Tours & TicketsOld Koloa Town Tours & TicketsPolihale State Park Tours & Tickets