8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
For one of the top wildlife viewing opportunities in Costa Rica, book a tour that provides you with your own binoculars and a guide to lead the way to the best viewing areas in Manuel Antonio National Park. The oceanside park is home to sloths, monkeys, toucans, and a diverse array of marine life, making it a great place for nature lovers to get their wildlife fix.
- Explore the rainforest, wildlife, and beaches of Manuel Antonio National Park
- A maximum group size of 10 people makes it possible to spot more wildlife
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off is included from your Jaco hotel
- Relax on the national park’s pristine white-sand beaches
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Professional photographer guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointJaco Beach
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Holiday Rentals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Nature Exploration Manuel Antonio National Park
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesJacoNature and Wildlife - Central PacificAttractions & Museums - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - PuntarenasAttractions & Museums - PuntarenasNature and Wildlife - QueposAttractions & Museums - QueposCategory