Don’t worry—here are some similar options
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Set out to a waterfall swimming area on horseback with this tour from Jaco. You and your steed will make your way across an 80-acre private property passing by wildlife as you go; if you're lucky, you may even spot primates and toucans. Once you reach the waterfall, you'll have the chance to swim, wade, or play on the natural slide, or simply sit by the water's edge and snack on tropical fruits
- Take a ride out to a waterfall with a local guide
- Ride safely -- helmets are provided
- Fresh fruit and water are served to all guests
- Round-trip transportation from central Jaco hotels is provided
Saved to wishlist!
Fruits and water.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
On the arrival at the hotel the tour guide is going to ask in the reception of the hotel for the client
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We Suggest Bringing long pants, towel, sunscreen, sunglasses and Camera
- Due to the pandemic, this tour is subject to availability. A minimum of passengers is required for the tour. But you can check our availability. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Tours Costa Rica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Los Sueños Horseback Riding from Jaco?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Los Sueños Horseback Riding from Jaco?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Los Sueños Horseback Riding from Jaco?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Los Sueños Horseback Riding from Jaco?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesJacoCentral PacificHorseback Riding - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - Central PacificHorseback Riding - PuntarenasNature and Wildlife - PuntarenasHorseback Riding - QueposNature and Wildlife - QueposCategory