- Learn how to safely operate an ATV and ride through the Costa Rican jungle
- Several departure times are available throughout the day
- Water and fruit will be provided
- The photographs will be available for purchase at the end of the tour
Departure & Return
This is the starting point, but we also offer transportation to the tours for an additional cost, depending on your hotel or condo location
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- IT IS VITALLY NECESSARY TO BRING A CREDIT CARD (VISA OR MASTER CARD) FOR THE ATV TOUR
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vista Los Suenos Adventure Park
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff