3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Horseback riding offers a nice mellow way to experience the rainforest. In fact, you'd be hard-pressed to find a more 'Pura Vida' way of doing things. Begin near the beach then head into the jungle where a picturesque waterfall awaits to offer you a natural back massage and spa treatment. Watch for wildlife such as toucans, macaws, and monkeys during this roundtrip half-day adventure.
- Roundtrip transportation from Jaco
- Explore a Costa Rican rainforest the traditional way
- Connect with a pampered and gentle horse during this authentic adventure
- Enjoy wildlife spotting en route to a picturesque waterfall destination
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip private transfer
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Holiday Rentals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesJacoHorseback Riding - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - Central PacificHorseback Riding - PuntarenasNature and Wildlife - PuntarenasHorseback Riding - QueposNature and Wildlife - QueposCategory