5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See some of Costa Rica's most beautiful flora and fauna with this visit to Carara National Park from Jaco. All four of the different types of forest found in Costa Rica exist in this park. However, for many visitors, the bird life is the big draw: the park is home to over 400 types of birds, including red macaws.
- Round-trip transportation from Jaco will be provided
- A local guide will lead the way
- Admission to Carara National Park is included
- Snacks will be provided to guests
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
On the arrival at the hotel the tour guide is going to ask in the reception of the hotel for the client
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We suggest bringing comfortable clothes, walking shoes, sun block, insect repellent, hat, camera and binoculars.
- Due to the pandemic, this tour is subject to availability. A minimum of passengers is required for the tour. But you can check our availability. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Tours Costa Rica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Carara National Park from Jaco?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Carara National Park from Jaco?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Carara National Park from Jaco?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Carara National Park from Jaco?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 3171P57
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursHalf-day ToursKid FriendlyDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingJacoCentral PacificBus Tours - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - Central PacificEco Tours - Central PacificHalf-day Tours - Central PacificBus Tours - PuntarenasNature and Wildlife - PuntarenasEco Tours - PuntarenasHalf-day Tours - PuntarenasBus Tours - QueposNature and Wildlife - QueposEco Tours - QueposHalf-day Tours - QueposCategory