- 2.5-hour aerial tram and ziplining tour at Rainforest Adventures Costa Rica Pacific, an ecotourism park
- Float over tropical forests in an open-air gondola and capture stunning views of the Pacific, lush mountains and waterfalls
- Zipline down a mountain on 10 cables, five of them over 656 feet (200 meters) long
- Stroll through the reserve’s medicinal botanical garden and snake exhibit
- Learn all the abundant plant and wildlife you see from an expert naturalist guide
- Choose from three departure times to suit your schedule
- Round-trip transport from most Jaco hotels included
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Climb aboard an open-air gondola for a 1-hour aerial tram ride that takes you through all levels of the rain forest. As you glide through the trees, your naturalist guide will point out native flora and fauna, such as capuchin monkeys, sloths, toucans, blue morpho butterflies and hummingbirds. The gentle ride takes you up as high as 130 feet (40 meters) for sweeping views of the forest below and the Pacific Ocean in the distance.
Hop off the tram on a mountainside and prepare to fly back on a zipline course! After receiving a safety briefing and gear including a hard hat, harness and gloves, clip on to the first of 10 cables and soar from platform to platform on a thrilling ride that includes ziplines stretching more than 656 feet (200 meters).
Back on the ground, give your heart rate a rest with a leisurely 45-minute nature walk, followed by a visit to the reserve’s medicinal garden and serpentarium, where you can get an up-close look at more than 20 species of reptiles and snakes.
Your 2.5-hour rain forest adventure concludes with drop-off back at your Jaco hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years (depending on height and weight)
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes
- Closed toe shoes are mandatory
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elite Shore Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms