4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
When you come to Costa Rica, you want to see and do it all! Make the most of your time during this action-packed half-day ATV tour from Jaco. Hit the trails and climb up into the mountain rain forest for spectacular panoramic views and a waterfall swim. Relax and refuel with a deliciously authentic lunch before continuing on for more nature immersion and adventure before returning back to headquarters.
- Get off the beaten track on an ATV excursion in Costa Rica
- Perfect for all ages and skill level; no experience required
- Savor a local lunch midway through your adventure
- Round-trip hotel transfers for a seamless experience
Saved to wishlist!
Roundtrip Local Transportation (Jaco- Los Suenos)
Delicious Authentic Lunch
Waterfall Entrance Fee
Departure & Return
Al Frente Subway Restaurante, Av. Pastor Díaz Local 1, Provincia de Puntarenas, Jacó, Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Recommended to Bring: Camera, Closed-toed shoes (tennis shoes, etc), Clothes you can get dirty (shorts/t-shirts), Swimsuits, Sunscreen, Bug spray (though not necessary)
- Children under 4 years old can't ride.
- Minimum drinking age in Costa Rica is 18 years
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide (Spanish and English)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Trail conditions and rider ability may alter routes; therefore any features described herein may not be available for each tour. Please speak directly with your guide on the day of your tour for an up-to-date description of the expected route, as conditions can change on a daily basis.
- Tilapia farm and restaurant is closed on Tuesdays and a delicious alternative is provided for lunch on that day.
- Please bring a Visa or MC for the damage deposit
- No flip flops, sandals, or open-toed shoes
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- ATV drivers must be 16 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license
- Unlicensed participants and children under 16 must ride as passengers
- The number of ATV passengers in your group may not outnumber the ATV drivers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ATV Adventure Tours Costa Rica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 Hours of ATV Riding Lunch & Waterfall?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Hours of ATV Riding Lunch & Waterfall?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 Hours of ATV Riding Lunch & Waterfall?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 Hours of ATV Riding Lunch & Waterfall?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 34495P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursUnique ExperiencesSporting EventsExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesJaco4WD Tours - Central PacificUnique Experiences - Central PacificSporting Events - Central PacificExtreme - Central PacificHalf-day Tours - Central Pacific4WD Tours - PuntarenasUnique Experiences - PuntarenasSporting Events - PuntarenasExtreme - PuntarenasHalf-day Tours - Puntarenas4WD Tours - QueposUnique Experiences - QueposSporting Events - QueposExtreme - QueposHalf-day Tours - QueposCategory