Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
PICK UP SERVICE IS ONLY AVAILABLE WITHIN THE ISLAND OF HOLBOX.
During the day of your reservation, the appropriate equipment for the activity will be distributed at your place of stay.
At the previously agreed time, you will be picked up by our certified guide in a buggy to go to the location for the tour.
ACTIVITY SCHEDULES VARY DEPENDING ON THE MOON CYCLE AND WILL BE CONFIRMED WITH YOU THE DAY BEFORE YOUR RESERVED DATE.
THIS ACTIVITY IS SUBJECT TO WEATHER CONDITIONS AND CANNOT BE CARRIED OUT ON FULL MOON NIGHTS.
- Holbox Island, Calle Igualdad X Palomino S/N, 77310 Isla Holbox, Q.R., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alejandro Flores Castañeda
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Bioluminescence Experience in Holbox.