7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your place of stay or airport
- Inverness Airport, Inverness Scotland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Historic and Scenic Tours Inverness
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during North Highland Tour including Dunrobin Castle and much more From Inverness City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during North Highland Tour including Dunrobin Castle and much more From Inverness City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during North Highland Tour including Dunrobin Castle and much more From Inverness City?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
North Highland Tour including Dunrobin Castle and much more From Inverness City
7 to 8 hours
6 hours 25 minutes
11 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDistillery Tours Historical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingInvernessBus Tours - The Scottish HighlandsDistillery Tours - The Scottish HighlandsHistorical Tours - The Scottish HighlandsFull-day Tours - The Scottish HighlandsBus Tours - StirlingDistillery Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingBus Tours - St. AndrewsDistillery Tours - St. AndrewsHistorical Tours - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsCategory
Caledonian Canal Tours & TicketsLoch Ness Centre and Exhibition Tours & TicketsRiver Ness (Abhainn Nis) Tours & TicketsCorrieshalloch Gorge Tours & TicketsInverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate) Tours & TicketsHugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & Museum Tours & TicketsWhin Park Tours & TicketsInverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral) Tours & TicketsRogie Falls Tours & TicketsFort George Tours & TicketsInverness Castle Tours & TicketsCawdor Castle and Gardens Tours & TicketsTomnahurich (Fairy Hill) Tours & TicketsEden Court Theatre and Cinema Tours & TicketsNessieland Tours & TicketsChanonry Point Tours & TicketsOld High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s) Tours & TicketsMerkinch Local Nature Reserve Tours & TicketsFort Augustus Tours & Tickets