4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Learn the local secrets of Inverness on this flexible private tour with convenient round-trip transfer from Invergordon port or your local accommodations. In addition to navigating, your guide offers an inside perspective rarely heard by visitors at each stop on the half-day itinerary. Stop for photos at Urquhart Castle, the Caledonian Canal, the Falls of Foyers, and keep your eyes peeled for the Loch Ness Monster along the way.
- Private tour ensures a personal experience
- Guide offers insight into Loch Ness and its local secrets
- Stop for photos and commentary at top Inverness landmarks
- Flexible duration and round-trip transfer from ports and hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port drop-off Inverness & Invergordon
Hotel/port pickup Inverness & Invergordon
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will collect from outside the port at invergordon or at your hotel
- Cromarty Firth Port Authority, Invergordon, UK, Port Office, Shore Rd, Invergordon IV18 0HD, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of passenger
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately or carry waterproof clothing as weather can change quickly
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Highland Discovery Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingInvernessShore Excursions - The Scottish HighlandsBus Tours - The Scottish HighlandsPorts of Call Tours - The Scottish HighlandsHistorical Tours - The Scottish HighlandsHalf-day Tours - The Scottish HighlandsShore Excursions - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingPorts of Call Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingHalf-day Tours - StirlingShore Excursions - St. AndrewsBus Tours - St. AndrewsPorts of Call Tours - St. AndrewsHistorical Tours - St. AndrewsHalf-day Tours - St. AndrewsCategory
Whin Park Tours & TicketsRiver Ness (Abhainn Nis) Tours & TicketsInverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate) Tours & TicketsCawdor Castle and Gardens Tours & TicketsInverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral) Tours & TicketsEden Court Theatre and Cinema Tours & TicketsChanonry Point Tours & TicketsFort Augustus Tours & TicketsTomnahurich (Fairy Hill) Tours & TicketsRogie Falls Tours & TicketsCaledonian Canal Tours & TicketsCorrieshalloch Gorge Tours & TicketsFort George Tours & TicketsOld High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s) Tours & TicketsHugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & Museum Tours & TicketsLoch Ness Centre and Exhibition Tours & TicketsNessieland Tours & TicketsMerkinch Local Nature Reserve Tours & TicketsInverness Castle Tours & Tickets