Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Tour from Inverness lets you avoid the hassle of planning travel
- Guided tour: Learn all about the history and heritage of Skye
- Stop at mainland attractions including Eilean Donan to break up the journey
- Easy-to-find, central Inverness pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Walking (approximately 1.5 miles to and from the Fairy Pools) is involved, and some of this is on rough terrain
- Seats will be assigned upon arrival - groups/couples will be seated together
- The tour operates in all weather conditions but, if the Fairy Pools are inaccessible due to bad weather, we will visit alternative sights
- Unfortunately, due to the duration of the tour and time on the coach, this tour is not appropriate for children under the age of six
- We would recommend wearing/bringing warm clothes, hiking boots and waterproof jackets
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY WOW Scotland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "If you can visit Skye for longer than well worth trying a few day trip but you can only spare 1 day than this is a good trip to see the essentials." See review
- "Absolutely loved this tour and was pleased to find through Viator, Skye is a tricky place to get to/around, and accommodation is quite expensive." See review