1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Many visitors rush through Inverness on their way to the Highlands. This guided walking tour ensures that you don't make the same mistake of missing out on its many attractions. In a small group, you'll visit such landmarks as Inverness Castle, the Inverness Cathedral and Balnain House, as well as some hidden gems, all while you guide fills you in on the history of the Highland capital.
- Guided walking tour of Inverness: Discover the city's heritage
- Small-group tour (maximum 14): A more personal experience
- Learn all about the city's history and culture from your guide
- See Inverness' main attractions, as well as some off-the-beaten-path spots that most visitors miss
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
36 High St, Inverness IV1 1JQ, UK
Outside the information centre!
Church St, Inverness IV1 1EY, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walking Tours in Inverness
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Inverness City Centre Walking Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Inverness City Centre Walking Tour ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Tom great tour windy and cold very interesting best way to see the town recommend a real eye opener buy online save waiting around" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Inverness City Centre Walking Tour
90 to 120 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingInvernessWalking Tours - The Scottish HighlandsHistorical Tours - The Scottish HighlandsWalking Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingWalking Tours - St. AndrewsHistorical Tours - St. AndrewsCategory
Cawdor Castle and Gardens Tours & TicketsEden Court Theatre and Cinema Tours & TicketsChanonry Point Tours & TicketsNessieland Tours & TicketsOld High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s) Tours & TicketsLoch Ness Centre and Exhibition Tours & TicketsRogie Falls Tours & TicketsInverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate) Tours & TicketsInverness Botanic Gardens (Floral Hall) Tours & TicketsRiver Ness (Abhainn Nis) Tours & TicketsFort Augustus Tours & TicketsCorrieshalloch Gorge Tours & TicketsHugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & Museum Tours & TicketsTomnahurich (Fairy Hill) Tours & TicketsWhin Park Tours & TicketsFort George Tours & TicketsMerkinch Local Nature Reserve Tours & TicketsCaledonian Canal Tours & TicketsInverness Castle Tours & Tickets