- Small-group tour (maximum 10): Ensures a more personal experience
- Bicycle tour: See more than is possible by foot or by vehicle
- Get insights into the local area and history from your guide
- Ride cruiser bikes on a flat route: Suitable for all abilities
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Height restrictions 4ft 9 (145cm) and above
- No children below 13
- Most travelers can participate
- Please arrive 15 minutes earlier than start time to be fitted to your bike.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Inverness Bike Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Inverness Bike Tour a 2 hours guided bike tour around the Waterways of Inverness.
- "A gentle ride around the various sights of Inverness - suitable for all fitness levels." See review
- "Cycling is the way to see the most beautiful, otherwise relatively hidden parts of Inverness, for tourists." See review
- "Go on Day 1 of your hols, (not the last day as we did 🙄), as you will definitely want to re-visit many of the places included in this tour." See review