Explore our promoted experiences
- Go off the beaten path on the Orkney Islands
- Skip the hassle of a rental car and leave the driving to your guide
- Small group tour for a more personalized experience
- Round-trip transportation from Inverness in a top-of-the range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
Departure & Return
Stance 7, Inverness Bus Station, Margaret Street, IV1 1LT
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age for travel on this tour is 5 years
- Booking three or more people? We can accommodate up to 8 guests in a group, please add each required room to your basket separately
- When booking three or more people, efforts will be made to book a combination of suitable rooms (double/twin/single). Preferences should be noted upon booking in the Special Requirements section
- Family rooms are limited and available on request only. Maximum of 2 Adults and 1 child in one room. Family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children are not available
- Near public transportation
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Italian Chapel – We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- Skara Brae - We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- Maeshowe - due to Covid19 restrictions, there will be no opportunity to visit Maeshowe, as the attraction remains closed at this time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 22 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 21 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 21 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Accomodations Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff