- Go off the beaten path on the Orkney Islands
- Skip the hassle of a rental car and leave the driving to your guide
- Small group tour for a more personalized experience
- Round-trip transportation from Inverness in a top-of-the range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
Departure & Return
Stance 7, Inverness Bus Station, Margaret Street, IV1 1LT
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age for travel on this tour is 5 years
- Booking three or more people? We can accommodate up to 8 guests in a group, please add each required room to your basket separately
- When booking three or more people, efforts will be made to book a combination of suitable rooms (double/twin/single). Preferences should be noted upon booking in the Special Requirements section
- Family rooms are limited and available on request only. Maximum of 2 Adults and 1 child in one room. Family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children are not available
- Near public transportation
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Italian Chapel – We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- Skara Brae - We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- Maeshowe - due to Covid19 restrictions, there will be no opportunity to visit Maeshowe, as the attraction remains closed at this time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
If you cancel at least 22 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 21 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Accomodations Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Orkney Explorer Small-Group Tour from Inverness.