8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
A boat cruise around the surrounding islands is a quintessential activity for visitors to Hvar. On this tour, set sail on-board a small yacht with space for just seven passengers and enjoy a more relaxed and intimate experience to the big boat tours. Stop at sites such as Dubovica Beach and the Pakleni Islands, admire stunning views from the water, and spend the day swimming, snorkeling, or stand-up paddle-boarding.
- Magnificent views of Hvar and Pakleni Islands from the water
- Relax on deck or help out sailing the yacht
- Plenty of stops to swim, snorkel, or enjoy water sports
- Small-boat cruise with a maximum of seven passengers
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Restroom on board
All Fees and Taxes
Professional friendly skipper/guide
Small group full day stay on a sail yacht with rest room
Lunch is not included - we will anchor in a nice bay where is domestic tavern - affordable prices
Bring your own drinks (alcoholic and non alcoholic) free of charge. There is a fridge on a yacht
Departure & Return
Hvar Port , Hvar Port, 21450, Hvar, CroatiaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Spartak Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Sailing on a comfort yacht around Hvar and Pakleni islands- small group?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Sailing on a comfort yacht around Hvar and Pakleni islands- small group?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Sailing on a comfort yacht around Hvar and Pakleni islands- small group?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Sailing on a comfort yacht around Hvar and Pakleni islands- small group
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingPub ToursDay CruisesWater ToursSailingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHvarStand Up Paddleboarding - DalmatiaPub Tours - DalmatiaDay Cruises - DalmatiaWater Tours - DalmatiaSailing - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaStand Up Paddleboarding - SplitPub Tours - SplitDay Cruises - SplitWater Tours - SplitSailing - SplitFull-day Tours - SplitStand Up Paddleboarding - MakarskaPub Tours - MakarskaDay Cruises - MakarskaWater Tours - MakarskaSailing - MakarskaFull-day Tours - MakarskaCategory