- Take a private boat trip to the Pakleni Islands near Hvar
- Enjoy swimming and sunbathing in hidden coves
- Mix it up with DJ sets and cocktails on the island's 'wilder' side
- Dine at top-notch gourmet restaurants in Palmižana Bay
- Private tour is operated with just your party
- Great way to escape the crowds on the typical group boat tour
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at 10:15 am on address Kroz Burak 12 in our tourist agency Big Blue tours, small narrow street which is parallel with and right behind the main promenade.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Whether you’re looking for laid-back relaxation or an opportunity to party, you’re sure to find it here. Spend time swimming and sunbathing in the hidden coves and mellow beaches on one side, or party it up with tropical cocktails and DJ sets on the other. There’s also Palmižana Bay, where you can dine at one of several gourmet eateries (own expense) nestled among the area pine trees. At the end of your island odyssey, climb back onto your vessel for the short trip back to Hvar.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A maximum of eight people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Big Blue tours, Tours Hvar
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff