4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Access parts of Croatia’s coastline that are inaccessible by larger boats on a kayaking tour to the Pakleni Islands from Hvar. No previous experience is required to enjoy this kayaking tour, which is limited to an intimate group of six travelers, to ensure you paddle at your own pace and receive personalized attention from your guide. Plus, the morning start time means that you’ll beat the evening heat.
- Enjoy the beauty of the Adriatic coast up close on a kayak tour
- Escape the midday heat by setting off early
- Discover parts of the coast you couldn't reach by traditional boat
- The short duration of this tour makes it ideal for time-pressed travelers
Saved to wishlist!
Sea kayak, Paddle, PFD, Dry bag
Departure & Return
Ivana Vučetića 16, 21450, Hvar, Croatia
KRIZNA LUKA BEACH in Hvar town
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hvar Sea Kayak
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Morning Sea Kayaking Tour From Hvar To Pakleni Islands?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Morning Sea Kayaking Tour From Hvar To Pakleni Islands?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Morning Sea Kayaking Tour From Hvar To Pakleni Islands?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Morning Sea Kayaking Tour From Hvar To Pakleni Islands?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Morning Sea Kayaking Tour From Hvar To Pakleni Islands
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesHvarKayaking - DalmatiaKayaking - SplitKayaking - MakarskaCategory