- Learn of Hvar’s winemaking heritage and see how technology is improving the harvests
- Discover popular grape varietals including Plavac Mali
- Sample some of the wines produced during a tasting session
- Tour includes round-trip travel from your Hvar hotel, the Hvar bus station or the ferry port in Stari Grad
Departure & Return
Please meet the guide/driver holding a sign "Amazing Hvar" on the bench under the tree canopy near the Map of Hvar and Taxi station, just by the road.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers (minimum of 2 people) to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Morning Wine tasting departure is 11:00 am
- Afternoon Wine tasting departure is 4:00 pm
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amazing Hvar
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff