4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Authentic Mediterranean meal
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up can be in front of your accommodation.
- Port of Hvar, Trg Sv. Stjepana 6, 21450, Hvar, Croatia
- Apartmani Srzentić-Jelsa, Jelsa 173, 21465, Jelsa, Croatia
- D116, 21460, Stari Grad, Croatia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- A maximum of 16 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Natural Hvar Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Local Life Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Local Life Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Local Life Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Local Life Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Local Life Tour
4 to 6 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHvarShore Excursions - DalmatiaFood Tours - DalmatiaBus Tours - DalmatiaWine Tastings - DalmatiaPorts of Call Tours - DalmatiaHalf-day Tours - DalmatiaShore Excursions - SplitFood Tours - SplitBus Tours - SplitWine Tastings - SplitPorts of Call Tours - SplitHalf-day Tours - SplitShore Excursions - MakarskaFood Tours - MakarskaBus Tours - MakarskaWine Tastings - MakarskaPorts of Call Tours - MakarskaHalf-day Tours - MakarskaCategory