Departure & Return
You will be asked to meet at Santa Cruz Marina, right on the dock
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- This activity starts from Santa Cruz port.
- Please provide your cruise ship information and your estimated time of arrival.
- You must wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- You should bring swimwear and a change of clothes.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You should bring spending cash.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Huatulco Travel Experience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Shore Authentic Rural Mexican Experience Adventure.