Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about the Pre-Colombian megalithic structures from your guide
- See animals native to the area at the zoo surrounding the park
- This activity is suitable for all ages, families welcome!
- Includes round trip transportation from your Palenque hotel
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour operats with a minimum of 4 adults, in case minimum required is not met the tour may be rescheduled or canceled
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bring sandals, towel, swimsuit, comfortable clothing, cap or hat, mosquito repellent, sunglasses organic sunblock and extra money.
- Child rate applies only when traveling with an adult
- Please be aware penalty fees for not using face mask at public places will incur in $26 USD or more.
- Due to COVID-19 beaches has a schedule from 07:00 am to 05:00 pm
- Unfortunately, Huatulco has governmental prohibition to sell and consume alcohol.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Encuentro T
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands