Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day boat tour of Huatulco National Park
- Explore the amazing Bahías de Huatulco by boat
- Snorkel in the marine park of Maguey Bay
- Hear informative commentary from your animated guide
- Enjoy complimentary soft drinks and beer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by minivan included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Voyage along the curvaceous coastline, from the atmospheric harbor of Santa Cruz Bay to the submerged wonderland of Organo Bay. Your informative guide will direct your attention to points of interest both under and above the water alongside knowledgeable narration. Arrive at Cacaluta Bay to observe fascinating flocks of migratory birds before keeping your eyes peeled for the dolphins that reside in Chachacual Bay.
Cruise into Maguey Bay and don your snorkeling gear before diving into the iridescent water to discover a captivating spectrum of marine life. Observe colorful reef fish and intriguing fauna in the protected cove.
Then, sail to the sandy shores of the beach to enjoy local specialties served in one of the area’s best seafood restaurants (not included). Enjoy sumptuous seafood specialties inspired by Oaxacan tradition, sipping complimentary beer, wine or soft drinks as you savor. Return to dry land and your hotel when the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Mexico
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience