- Full-day boat tour of Huatulco National Park
- Explore the amazing Bahías de Huatulco by boat
- Snorkel in the marine park of Maguey Bay
- Hear informative commentary from your animated guide
- Enjoy complimentary soft drinks and beer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by minivan included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in the Downtown area
Reconfirm your pick up time 24 hrs in advance the starting time.
What To Expect
Voyage along the curvaceous coastline, from the atmospheric harbor of Santa Cruz Bay to the submerged wonderland of Organo Bay. Your informative guide will direct your attention to points of interest both under and above the water alongside knowledgeable narration. Arrive at Cacaluta Bay to observe fascinating flocks of migratory birds before keeping your eyes peeled for the dolphins that reside in Chachacual Bay.
Cruise into Maguey Bay and don your snorkeling gear before diving into the iridescent water to discover a captivating spectrum of marine life. Observe colorful reef fish and intriguing fauna in the protected cove.
Then, sail to the sandy shores of the beach to enjoy local specialties served in one of the area’s best seafood restaurants (not included). Enjoy sumptuous seafood specialties inspired by Oaxacan tradition, sipping complimentary beer, wine or soft drinks as you savor. Return to dry land and your hotel when the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Mexico
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Huatulco National Park Sightseeing Cruise with Snorkeling in Maguey Bay.