- Visit the nudist beach of Zipolite and try your hand at naturism (optional)
- Relax on one of the region’s most interesting stretches of coastline
- Convenient round-trip transportation included from most Huatulco accommodations
- Having someone else drive lets you really enjoy the scenery en route
Departure & Return
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Huatulco Hotels.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- You must wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- You should bring swimwear and a change of clothes.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You should bring spending cash.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Huatulco Travel Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms