Explore our promoted experiences
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide only.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in Hua Hin and Cha-am only. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside this area such as Pranburi, Phetchaburi, Kuiburi, Prachuab Khirikhan and Hua Hin Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- This tour may not be suitable for visitors with walking problems due to the amount of walking and climbing.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Unfavourable weather conditions may see boat transfers to Phrayanakorn Cave cancelled during strong winds or rough sea conditions. We may reserve the right to walk instead to the inner sanctum of the cave.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- This tour is operated only in the morning.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Not a huge challenge but definitely not for older or disabled people, especially on a hot, sticky day." See review