4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience an outdoor adventure in Belize with this combination tour that includes ziplining and waterfall rappelling. First, fly through the jungle across 2.5 miles (4 kilometers) of zipline cable. Following lunch, hike up the Bocawina Falls, then rappel 100 feet (30.5 kilometers) down the face of the waterfall and swim in its crystal blue pools.
- Enjoy two popular outdoor activities with this combo tour
- The waterfall hike can be challenging; wear appropriate shoes
- Lunch is served between activities at a local restaurant
- This tour is family friendly; children must weigh at least 65 pounds
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transportation to/from attractions
Hotel pickup and drop-off
$5 National Park Entrance Fee (payable in cash)
Departure & Return
Silk Grass, Belize
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children must be at least 65 pounds minimum, there is no weight maximum but our harnesses have a maximum limit of 42 inches at the waist
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum 2 people required for this tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bocawina Adventures and Eco Tours Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip Combo: Waterfall Rappelling PLUS Zipline at Bocawina - Bocawina Falls?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip Combo: Waterfall Rappelling PLUS Zipline at Bocawina - Bocawina Falls?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip Combo: Waterfall Rappelling PLUS Zipline at Bocawina - Bocawina Falls?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Trip Combo: Waterfall Rappelling PLUS Zipline at Bocawina - Bocawina Falls
4 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
ClimbingExtremeZipliningWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesHopkinsClimbing - Belize CityExtreme - Belize CityZiplining - Belize CityClimbing - San IgnacioExtreme - San IgnacioZiplining - San IgnacioClimbing - Ambergris CayeExtreme - Ambergris CayeZiplining - Ambergris CayeCategory