6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keep your adrenaline pumping on a combo waterfall and zipline adventure in Belize, where the rain forest meets the Caribbean Sea. Hike through a coastal jungle rich with wildlife to reach Antelope Falls, getting wet first in the natural pools at the top before rappelling down a thrilling 250-foot (75-meter) drop. Refuel with lunch at a jungle lodge before tackling Belize’s longest zipline course in the afternoon.
- Complete two aerial adventures in one day on a combo tour inside the Mayflower Bocawina National Park
- Hike to the top of a tropical waterfall, then rappel down with the help of expert guides
- Soar through the rain forest on an 8-cable zipline course
- Includes a farm-to-table Belizean lunch at the Wild Fig Restaurant
Saved to wishlist!
$5 National Park Entrance Fee (payable in cash)
Departure & Return
Silk Grass, Belize
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be at least 65 pounds minimum, there is no weight maximum but our harnesses have a maximum limit of 42 inches at the waist
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bocawina Adventures and Eco Tours Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip Combo: Waterfall Rappelling PLUS Zipline at Bocawina - Antelope Falls?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip Combo: Waterfall Rappelling PLUS Zipline at Bocawina - Antelope Falls?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip Combo: Waterfall Rappelling PLUS Zipline at Bocawina - Antelope Falls?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Trip Combo: Waterfall Rappelling PLUS Zipline at Bocawina - Antelope Falls
6 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
ClimbingExtremeZipliningWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesHopkinsClimbing - Belize CityExtreme - Belize CityZiplining - Belize CityClimbing - San IgnacioExtreme - San IgnacioZiplining - San IgnacioClimbing - Ambergris CayeExtreme - Ambergris CayeZiplining - Ambergris CayeCategory