2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Colored lanterns are a symbol of Hoi An, where locals believe they bring happiness, luck, and wealth. Bring home a souvenir with a difference, a lantern that you made yourself, after this fascinating class. Choose from a wealth of different silks then work with your instructor to craft a bamboo frame and create your lantern, which will fold away neatly into your luggage. Your class includes a Vietnamese tea tasting.
- Make your own foldaway silk lantern with an instructor
- Choose between a range of different colored silks and designs
- Opt for morning or afternoon classes, depending on your schedule
- Discover the different flavors of Vietnamese tea
Saved to wishlist!
Instructor and english speaking guide
Your Foldable Lantern
A Gift made from your instructor
Hotel pick up
Departure & Return
8 Trần Cao Vân, Phường Cẩm Phổ, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoian Handicraft Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Lantern Making Class
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 days 3 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Craft Classes Classes & WorkshopsHoi AnCraft Classes - Central VietnamCraft Classes - My SonCraft Classes - Da NangCategory
Tan Ky Old House Tours & TicketsCua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai) Tours & TicketsTra Nhieu Fishing Village Tours & TicketsThu Bon River Tours & TicketsCantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong) Tours & TicketsHoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An) Tours & TicketsHoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An) Tours & TicketsHoi An Handicraft Workshop Tours & TicketsThanh Ha Terracotta Park Tours & TicketsMuseum of Trade Ceramics Tours & TicketsPhuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall) Tours & TicketsKim Bong (Carpentry Village) Tours & TicketsHainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam) Tours & TicketsGreen Bamboo Cooking School Tours & TicketsMuseum of Sa Huynh Culture Tours & TicketsTra Que Vegetable Village Tours & TicketsPhung Hung Ancient House Tours & Tickets