Departure & Return
Our ships are at the pontoon facility in the inland port on the streets Kajen and Hohe Brücke, opposite the Miniatur Wunderland in the Speicherstadt. You can reach the pontoon from the Kehrwiedersteg pedestrian bridge.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barkassenbetrieb Bülow GmbH
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Hamburg harbor tour with a barge.