3 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Entrances to mentioned sites
Certified guide during the excursion
Gratuities and personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop-off from centrally located hotels in Guatemala City zones 10,13,15,11,9
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bosa Tours & Travel Guatemala
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private: Guatemala City History Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private: Guatemala City History Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private: Guatemala City History Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private: Guatemala City History Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 205837P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityBus Tours - Central HighlandsCity Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - AntiguaCity Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaBus Tours - PanajachelCity Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelCategory