7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Modern Art Museum entrance
Archeology Museum Entrance Fee
Certified Tour Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We are going to pick up all passengers at the motor lobby of your hotel. If your hotel doesn’t have a motor lobby please wait for your tour guide at the front desk area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY TTC Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Experience in Guatemala City?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Experience in Guatemala City?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full-Day Experience in Guatemala City?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Experience in Guatemala City?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 26325P85
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchitecture ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityBus Tours - Central HighlandsArchitecture Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - AntiguaArchitecture Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaBus Tours - PanajachelArchitecture Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelCategory