8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up and drop off at any location of Guatemala City and surroundings. It can be at your hotel, friend place, International Airport or even if you are in Antigua Guatemala.
- La Aurora Airport, Guatemala City Guatemala
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guatemala Native Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pacaya Volcano at night and Guatemala City Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pacaya Volcano at night and Guatemala City Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pacaya Volcano at night and Guatemala City Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Pacaya Volcano at night and Guatemala City Private Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityAntiguaBus Tours - Central HighlandsCity Tours - Central HighlandsArchaeology Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsFull-day Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - AntiguaCity Tours - AntiguaArchaeology Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaFull-day Tours - AntiguaBus Tours - PanajachelCity Tours - PanajachelArchaeology Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelFull-day Tours - PanajachelCategory