- Full-day trip to Lake Lake Atitlán and two lakeside settlements from Guatemala City
- Admire the natural beauty of Guatemala's western highlands
- Discover the vibrant cultural traditions of Panajachel and Santiago, ancient Mayan settlements
- Round-trip transport from Guatemala City hotels are included
- Receive personalized attention on this small-group tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
On arrival in Panajachel, you’ll climb aboard a boat and enjoy a scenic ride across Lake Atitlán — a beautiful body of water flanked by undulating hills and mighty volcanoes. Learn about the virtually unchanged cultural traditions of lakeside settlement, Santiago Atitlán, and observe women embroidering colorful materials.
Then, purchase a fulfilling lunch in Panajachel, before taking a tour of the historic, pre-Colombian village. Your tour concludes with drop-off back at your Guatemala City.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- It is recommended that you bring walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, and a camera.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minimum of 2 passengers (adults) is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled. • Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact Gray Line Guatemala to arrange.
- Please contact us if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- To find pictures of our experiences, search us on Instagram as @graylinetoursgt
- Most travelers can participate
- If you are lodging in Zone 1, our only pick-up point is at the Hotel Panamerican.
- If you are lodging in an airbnb please move to the nearest hotel lobby and please let us know of its name.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Lake Atitlan, Panajachel and Santiago Village Day Trip by Boat from Guatemala City.