7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Certified Tour Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from their hotel motor lobby in Guatemala City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for enoclophobia, fear of crowds of people
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TTC Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Holy week Day tour in Guatemala City?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Holy week Day tour in Guatemala City?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Holy week Day tour in Guatemala City?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Holy week Day tour in Guatemala City?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 26325P71
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursEasterExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursHoliday & Seasonal ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGuatemala City4WD Tours - Central HighlandsSporting Events - Central HighlandsBus Tours - Central HighlandsEaster - Central HighlandsExtreme - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsFull-day Tours - Central Highlands4WD Tours - AntiguaSporting Events - AntiguaBus Tours - AntiguaEaster - AntiguaExtreme - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaFull-day Tours - Antigua4WD Tours - PanajachelSporting Events - PanajachelBus Tours - PanajachelEaster - PanajachelExtreme - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelFull-day Tours - PanajachelCategory