4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
No trip to Guatemala is complete without visiting Antigua, a UNESCO World Heritage-listed city widely considered Guatemala’s crown jewel. This half-day sightseeing tour from Guatemala City makes it possible to visit on even the shortest of time frames—squeeze it into a long layover or make the most of a quick trip without skimping on any of the sights.
- Antigua sightseeing tour from Guatemala City
- Visit top Antigua sights in just one day
- Skip public buses with included private transportation
- Ideal for travelers on a time budget
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We are going to pick up all passengers at the motor lobby of your hotel. If your hotel doesn’t have a motor lobby please wait for your tour guide at the front desk area. If your hotel its not on the list please feel free to request the special shuttle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY TTC Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Experience in Antigua Guatemala - Collective tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Experience in Antigua Guatemala - Collective tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Experience in Antigua Guatemala - Collective tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Experience in Antigua Guatemala - Collective tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityBus Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaBus Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelCategory