POST-COVID HEALTH & SAFETY
Understanding continuously present risks associated with COVID-19 pandemics and willing to keep both travelers & our team healthy, Vibe Adventures introduced internal health & safety guidelines that are enforced on all our tours until such measures are lifted by authorities of each destination and/or pandemic situation gets completely resolved worldwide. Those guidelines are based on official recommendations & protocols from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) and among others include the following measures:
Education & Training:
● regular training & education of the staff (Tour Leaders, drivers, crew) and suppliers (accommodations, restaurants, experience providers, etc.) on the importance of COVID-related health & safety measures;
● promotion of the importance of hand hygiene & other COVID-related health & safety measures to travelers through signage, oral instructions, and online materials;
● contracting only suppliers that responsibly implement COVID-related health & safety protocols recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO) and local authorities.
● mandatory application of antibacterial gel (70% alcohol) by everyone entering the vehicle that is used for transportation during the tour;
● implementing a mandatory hand-hygiene policy that requires regularly scheduled use of hand sanitizer and washing hands with soap by the staff during the tour, especially after touching objects in public areas (e.g. handrails, doors, money, mobile phones, etc.).
● mandatory use of face masks or other protecting items (e.g. scarfs, kerchiefs or bandanas) covering nose, chin & mouth by both travelers & staff in all public areas (especially in confined environments such as public transport, shops, markets, museums, lobbies of hotels etc.);
● the use of the mask is not mandatory in private areas (e.g. hotel rooms) and while having meals & drinks.
● mandatory daily sanitation of the vehicles used for transportation of travelers by the staff especially of handles, doors, seats, and other frequently-touched surfaces;
● use of cleaning and disinfecting products that are approved by local & international health authorities;
● regular audit of our suppliers on their cleanliness & sanitation protocols.
● mandatory social distance of at least 1.5 m (~5 feet) by both travelers & staff throughout the tour.
Please remember: only mutual assistance & support can put an end to this borderless pandemic and help us protect the health of ourselves, our families & colleagues. Thanks in advance for your understanding & cooperation.
BOOKING & CONFIRMATION
You will get a confirmation email once you finish your booking. From this moment your tour is confirmed: just show up agreed time & location (we might contact you for extra info if needed). Please be able to present your booking confirmation or voucher (can be in the electronic version in your phone) to your tour guide upon his/her request.
DEPARTURE: We will leave our accommodation in Guatemala City on Day 2 morning.
ARRIVAL: Arrival to Antigua Guatemala on Day 8 afternoon.
ACCOMMODATIONS: An exact list of accommodations is sent together with trip notes 2 weeks before the departure date. All accommodations are centrally located, tourist-class, locally-owned properties with private facilities in each room. We can arrange pre- & post-tour accommodations but not earlier than 2 weeks before the departure when we send you final trip notes.
TRANSPORT: The type of vehicle depends on the size of the group and may include car, 7-seater, minivan.
PHYSICAL CONDITION: This tour involves a decent amount of walking. Therefore, travelers should have moderate physical fitness condition.
ACTIVITIES: Participation in all activities is optional - just be sure to be in time for daily departures.
WHAT TO TAKE WITH YOU: Comfortable clothes & shoes; swimming suit & slippers; a smaller backpack for daily tours; hat/cap, sunglasses & sunscreen; travel insurance; good mood & curiosity.
OTHER NOTES: The price of the tour/person depends on the number of travelers & room option you choose.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By booking this activity ("Tour") with the tour organizer ("Company"), you ("Customer") accept to:
- comply with all laws & regulations of the country (countries) where the Tour takes place;
- follow the instructions of the Company & its representatives;
- take all measures to procure your own safety on the Tour including, but not limited to, use of safety devices (including seat-belts, harnesses, & helmets), obeying posted signs & oral or written warnings from the Company's representatives regarding health & safety;
- provide information about pre-existing medical conditions that may affect your ability to participate in the Tour or have a negative impact on the experience of others in the Tour;
- have travel insurance covering personal injury & emergency medical expenses valid for the whole duration of the Tour;
- waive responsibility of the Company & its representatives for any personal health & property damage that may occur during the Tour;
- allow the Company to use any media content created by its representatives during the Tour for marketing-related purposes.
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
OPERATED BY Vibe Adventures
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Viator wants to make your searches as relevant as possible. That’s why we offer many ways to help you find the right experiences for you. On some pages, you can select how to sort the results we display and also use filter options to see only those search results that meet your chosen preferences. You’ll see explanations of what those sort options mean when you select them. You’ll see some experiences with a “Promoted” badge, which means that the operators of those experiences have agreed to pay Viator more to have their experience highlighted. If you see an Experience Award Winner label, the award is based on average review ratings, share of bookings with a review, and number of bookings through Viator over a 12-month period. The importance of any one factor over any other in a sort order varies, and the balance is constantly being reviewed and adjusted. We’re always updating our systems and testing new ways to refine and improve your results to make them as relevant as possible to meet your needs.
Lowest Price Guarantee
We guarantee the lowest price on all 200,000+ experiences we sell. If you find the same product cheaper within three days of booking or while you're in your destination, we'll refund the difference.
It's Easy To Do
Gather your information
Assemble your Viator Booking Number or Itinerary Reference Number and the proof of the lower price you found.