10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Visiting Lake Atitlan from Guatemala City in just one day is tricky without the benefit of private transportation. This tour not only makes the drive easy, but also includes a guide to provide tons of information about the unique Maya cultures found around the lake. Visit a traditional market skipped over by most tourists plus Lake Atitlan highlights before returning to Guatemala City.
- Solola market tour from Guatemala City
- Visit an authentic Guatemalan market many visitors miss
- Learn about the distinct Maya cultures that call Lake Atitlan home
- All transportation with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
We do not pick up passengers in Antigua Guatemala
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
06:30 a.m. pick up at Pan American Hotel
06:45 a.m. pick up at Westin Camino Real Hotel
07:00 a.m. pick up at Barceló Guatemala City Hotel
WE DO NOT PICK UP PASSENGERS IN ANTIGUA GUATEMALA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Clark Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Sololá Market Visit?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Sololá Market Visit?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Sololá Market Visit?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Sololá Market Visit?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 20653P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityFood Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - Central HighlandsMarkets - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsFull-day Tours - Central HighlandsFood Tours - AntiguaBus Tours - AntiguaMarkets - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaFull-day Tours - AntiguaFood Tours - PanajachelBus Tours - PanajachelMarkets - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelFull-day Tours - PanajachelCategory