- Copan and Quirigua overnight trip from Guatemala City
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage sites of Copan and Quirigua with your expert guide
- Learn about the fascinating history of each archeological site
- 1 night of accommodation, breakfast and all entrance fees included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up time will be within the 15 minutes of your established departure time. Please wait at the lobby of your hotel.
What To Expect
Spend the evening in a local hotel and enjoy complimentary breakfast with your fellow travelers before embarking on a tour of Quirigua—located about 31 miles (50 km) from Copan. Wander through the carved stone pillars, plazas, and other ancient ruins and take time to savor a local lunch (at own expense) before making your way back to Guatemala City.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guatemalan Adventure
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Copan and Quirigua Overnight Trip from Guatemala City.