5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pickup and drop-off
Entrance Fee to the Pacaya Volcano
Transport by air-conditioned coach
Certified local guide by The Guatemalan Tourism Board Comission
Box Lunch to enjoy at the Summit
Biosecurity Personal Kit
Optional horse rental to take you to the top (Q150 one way)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up passengers from any hotel in Guatemala City.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TTC Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hike an Active Volcano + Lunch at the Summit - Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hike an Active Volcano + Lunch at the Summit - Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hike an Active Volcano + Lunch at the Summit - Private Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hike an Active Volcano + Lunch at the Summit - Private Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesGuatemala CityHiking - Central HighlandsHiking - AntiguaHiking - PanajachelCategory