- See the top sights of Antigua in just four hours
- Relax in round-trip transfer from the airport
- Get the personalized experience of a small group
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Guatemala
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at the International Airport La Aurora and transfer to Antigua Guatemala. At the end of the tour, you will be returned to the Airport.
- La Aurora Airport, Guatemala City Guatemala
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum of 2 passengers (adults) is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- It is recommended that you bring walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, and a camera.
- Please contact local provider if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact local provider to arrange.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Antigua Guatemala Stopover Tour.