3 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Certified Tour Guide
Entrance Fees to the places described in the itinerary
Accommodation on Day 1 and 2
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick all travelers at any hotel in the hotel district of Guatemala City.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TTC Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Private Circuit in Colonial and Modern Guatemala?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Private Circuit in Colonial and Modern Guatemala?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Day Private Circuit in Colonial and Modern Guatemala?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Private Circuit in Colonial and Modern Guatemala?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityBus Tours - Central HighlandsNature and Wildlife - Central HighlandsMulti-day Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - AntiguaNature and Wildlife - AntiguaMulti-day Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaBus Tours - PanajachelNature and Wildlife - PanajachelMulti-day Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelCategory